Tuesday 9 October 2012

A little drip

Ferreting around in a drawer I found an old Aqua Balance bottle-top watering spike top. They're used with a large plastic mineral water bottle of the sturdier type, and a "drip irrigation" watering spike that goes into the soil. I've used them before, back when I had a small garden, and they're excellent as long as you use the right type of bottle and follow the instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Comments get held for approval, but I hope to post yours soon!